No one can escape from the natural process of ageing. However, none of us wants the symptoms of ageing to show up. That is why we are looking for possible solutions to mask the manifestations of ageing. Diet and exercise are a few options. However, these two options could not be helpful for all aspects.
There are dozens of creams and treatments on the market to firm and improve the skin, remove cellulite, and tone our bodies in general. In reality, the effectiveness of these creams and treatments is very low. While surgery can prove to be an effective strategy, the side effects and associated risks must be carefully weighed. Fortunately, radio frequency has proven to be an effective solution for firming the skin.
It is not right to say that cellulite is the only responsible for the ageing process, but it can be a part that can change our look to older even when we are younger. The fibres we have ingested are regularly cleaned with bodily fluids. However, poor blood circulation delays this cleansing process.
Uncleansed fibre cells can trap Fat cells and over time, form a network. Due to this, the waste materials accumulate, gradually coagulates and becomes hard and immovable. Most common cons of cellulite in an individual are, persons whose legs start feeling thickness or heaviness, or ache when massaged or squeezed. Good news is for those; cellulite itself is not an illness. It can be treated. Multi polar Radio frequency can be used to treat cellulite, on every part of the body.
Loose and sagging skin can also be treated with Multi-polar RF on any part of our body.
Thin, loose skin on the neck and upper arms is often treated with high frequency. It is also helpful for tightening thighs, abdomen, and chest and breast skin area. Now, most of the people prefer radiofrequency treatment for non-surgical skin tightening.
The procedure effectively firms the skin of the face and effectively eliminates the signs of ageing. A person undergoing radiofrequency treatment does not have to wait often; the effects of radiofrequency treatment last for two to three years.
Radio Frequency in cellulite removal and body Shaping.
Women and men can both be affected by cellulite. It is used to warm the skin in a non-invasive cosmetic procedure. The fatty tissue under the skin is again heated, and the collagen in the treated area is regenerated. As a result, your skin will look younger and fresh. When shaping the body, the radio frequency reduces fat and tightens the skin of the abdomen, thighs and hips.
Until now, surgeries were considered the truly effective body contouring techniques. However, surgery is a very invasive procedure. And there could be severe side effects, and of course, a lot of aftercare is needed in surgical treatments. Radio frequency has become a really effective treatment for stimulating new collagen and improving the contours of the body.
The Canadian health Authorities already approved Venus Freeze treatment, a non-surgical procedure that tightens skin to treat signs of ageing in the facial area. The procedure employs Venus Freeze, a patented multi-polar Radio Frequency technology. The controlled Venus Freeze distributes RF energy to the deep layers of collagen under the skin, providing uniform heat to the underlying tissue while keeping the outer layer of the skin cool.
Some benefits of Venus Freeze as compared to the Surgical Facelift Method:
- Venus Freeze is safer and easier than other facelift procedures.
- Venus Freeze is a non-surgical procedure, meaning that it is completely non-invasive. This is in contrast to surgical facelifts, which involve making small incisions.
- This treatment works by safely heating the profound layers of collagen under the skin with the handheld device. This causes toning and tightening of the collagen and skin.
- The procedure is ideal for those not ready to proceed to the more invasive facelift.
- This non-invasive procedure takes less time to perform and recover from than the traditional facelift.
- Venus Freeze has also shown promising results on the upper arm, inner thigh and abdomen.
- 6 to 8 sessions of this treatment (depends on the skin) is needed to gain the full benefits of this patented procedure.
- With Venus Freeze treatment, you are not only reducing signs of ageing, you are also improving the health and elasticity of your skin and collagen.